– Rigid high quality PU foam sandwiched between pre coated steel or aluminium sheets, using state of the art high pressure injection machine
– Formed by joining panels with eccentric cam locks.
– Suitably reinforced panels to bear minimum 2000 kg/sqm load or as desired by customers
– Roof panels are covered with specially designed sunroof for better insulation and to eliminate leaks
– Made of insulated panel with extruded aluminium profiles. The closure is by means of three point locking system and an espagnolete locking cylinder provided a dust proof security studs, i.e. even if door hinges are removed, the door panel cannot be taken out.
– Wall panels are joined together with cam locks and outer angles to form a monocoque frame for structural stability.
– All joints are sealed with high quality sealants.
– Can be assembled at site within 3 days or at customer’s warehouse and then taken to site
– Tailor made to customer’s specification
– Zep shelters can be easily transported on trailer sand cane be for or crane lifted using specially designed skids on demand
– Our standard shelters do not require an elaborate base frame. ISMBs are placed on concrete pillars which are cast in-situ at site.
• Wind Load Factor
– Upto 160-180 kmph
– Seismic shock bearing capability suitable for seismic zone 4. for other zones, special design can be adopted on request.
– High quality skids made of ISMB for lifting of the shelters, if required.
• Mounting of Equipment
– Extruded aluminium alloy C-rails for mounting of equipment, cable ladder, tube lights etc. provides immense flexibility to re-locate equipment and fixtures of different heights and dimensions without drilling holes in the shelter walls, ceiling and floor.